Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief Whitening ToothpasteWhere does sensitive tooth pain come from?
- Receding gums and damage to your enamel can expose thousands of microscopic channels which lead to your tooth's nerve centre.
- When your teeth make contact with something hot, cold or sweet, sensations are carried down these channels directly to the nerves, causing teeth pain.
Introducing Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Whitening Toothpaste.
An exclusive ProArgin formula with technology to provide sensitivity relief.
How does Colgate Sensitive ProRelief Whitening toothpaste work?
- It works by plugging the channels that lead to sensitive tooth nerves, to block the pain.
-With regular use, it builds a longlasting protective barrier that acts like a seal against sensitivity.
- It's low abrasive formula gently and effectively removes stains, helping to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth
Our gofers will just shop for you and bring to you. Bring2You.Store does not physically sell this item.
Currently Servicing the Melbourne Suburbs:
- Inner City Municipalities and their Suburbs
- Northern Municipalities and their Suburbs
- Eastern Municipalities and their Suburbs
- Southeastern Municipalities and their Suburbs
- Western Municipalities and their Suburbs
Products will be delivered within 1-2 days